Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Records - Eddie Money "Eddie Money"

(Above) Eddie Money "Eddie Money" - Debut album
warrants 3 1/2 'White Man Overbites' on the jam scale.

Good 'ol Eduardo Dinero... I probably like this record more than I should (typical of the Uncool). My friend Phillip Walker and I used to listen to this album quite a bit down in my basement lair as we plotted our teenage schemes. There were two big hits off of it "Baby Hold On" and "Two Tickets to Paradise". One of the first records I listened to where I liked the song before I heard it on the radio. I felt so musically hip or something.

Phillip and I had a whole series of fake lyrics for "Two Tickets to Paradise" that were something along the lines of... I've got, two chicken delights! Wont you, pass the plate to me tonight... etc.

Because of the good memories, I'm going with 3 1/2 white man overbites on the jam scale. The music was basic enough that it actually ages pretty well in my opinion.

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: