Friday, March 27, 2009

Jeff's Creaky Knees

Creaky knees are Uncool and I blame airplane seats.

I think I'm going to get that thing where you sit in airplane seats for too long and a clot forms and you go into a coma or die. I fear I'm going to get it having to seat in these inhuman seats for so long. There just is no way that all of the fat Americans in the US, the plane companies think it is okay to destroy my circulation, my cartiledge, and my self-esteem by forcing me into that clown-car known as coach.

I know I've complained about coach before and everybody else on the planet Earth complains about coach, but with no more free food and more and more fat business men, traveling by air on business is tantamount to a war crime. I want my trial!

The reason it gets me crazy (amongst other things) is that my knees are all creaky. There's nothing worse than trying to slide into a cool-guy Hollywood meeting and your knees are snapping and popping like two pieces of wood. Remember, this is a young man's game and it's never cool to let on that your joints hurt, you are cold, and you remember back 'before the war'. It's bad enough when you hang out on a set all day and have to ice down your knees when you get the heck home.

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: