Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nerd Bike

I really like my new bicycle which is probably a very big clue to me that I purchased the Uncoolest bike possible. I started riding the thing and the compliments started flying:

"Hey Dad, where's your paper route?"
"Hey Honey, do you need a little basket for the handle bars?"
"Hey Uncle Jeff, do you need me to pick you up a bell?"

Edna Gulch (left) kidnapping Toto. Jeffrey Rhodes (right)
looking cool on his new bike. Yikes.

Yeah, yeah, keep it up. Then I saw a picture of me riding the bike and I began to worry. Have I crossed a line of Uncoolness? I'm riding this thing around the neighborhood ('For exercise, I swear!') and I'm getting even more cross-eyed stares. Then I realized I'm looking a little bit too much like 'The Wizard of Oz's very own Edna Gulch.

Sheez...

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: