Monday, March 2, 2009

Rock Band Man

I love Rock Band/Guitar Hero type games. My number 2 son begged me for Guitar Hero a couple of years ago for his birthday and cheapo Jeff begrudingly bought the thing. Twenty three minutes after my son opened the box, I strummed my first fake guitar chord. There has been no looking back.

My lower lip now has a callous where my white man overbite has nearly chewed my face off. Everything Uncool about this picture is so, so true and I don't care.

I've got an array of guitars that I choose from and a strict 'no kids allowed' rule when I'm rocking. I've also got a lead on how to make a real guitar into a controller so I'm hunting hard at the yard sales for a piece-of-crud electric guitar that I can convert into my Ulta-Axe. You may be thinking, 'this is very, very Uncool.' You would be right.




share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: