Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hollywood Power Lunch

(Above) Typical Jeff Hollywood power lunch:
Cheese-filled hotdog, carrots, and yogurt in a tube.

One of the fun things about Hollywood is the lunch. Deals are cut, careers are made, all over a plate of Lobster Risotto and some fancy schmancy place in Beverly Hills. Being the Uncoolest Dude in Hollywood, I just don't roll that way.

Would I go to those places more if I could? Of course, I'm not fool. I'm just cheap and I don't get asked to that many meetings at this point. If I'm hosting a power lunch, it's usually at Denny's or In 'N Out Burger. But when I'm just on my own, I keep my Hollywood power lunch simple:

Turkey sandwich on toast. A bag of chips. Diet soda. Brown bag.

If I'm in the buying mood, Baja Fresh. Two tacos. Diet soda.

Left overs in tupperware. Diet soda.

Pile of crackers. Diet soda.

Nothing like negotiating a deal over a bowl of leftover macaroni and cheese!

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: