Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Sunday Grocery Shopping

Continuing the theme of "I'm cheap", I waited until Super Bowl Sunday to take advantage of some double-down specials. I even actually clipped coupons before I went to the grocery store. When I got there, it was less crowded and the only people there were getting more ice for their par-tay's.

I bought at $102 dollars worth of groceries for $54. Thanks Super Bowl! I love football so this was easily one of the Uncoolest things I've ever done.

share this: Add to Facebook

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What was the final price of the Tampax (in your coupon pic)? Buying that on Super Bowl Sunday MAY IN FACT be theee 'least cool dude' thing, but GREAT HUSBAND thing you could have done.

Jeffrey Rhodes said...

I cannot divulge all of my secrets...