Saturday, February 14, 2009

Musical Talents


Everyone out here in Hollywood seems to have been in a band back where they came from. As you go through Facebook or whatever, they'll show you pics of their band glory days and their old guitars and pictures of the big show they were in. I on the other hand, was not in a band (I used to make fun of guys IN the band, but that is a different matter).

Then I discovered that crack known as Guitar Hero. It was a gift to my son but quickly became mine. As my collection of axes has grown (different songs require certain instrumentation) I realized how truly geeky it is. At parties, I shove my boys out of the way so I can "impress" their friends with my skills. So now, I can become cool on Facebook like all those other dudes and throw up the pictures of my guitars.

Enjoy...

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: