Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Trek Week - Models



Star Trek movie week continues and now it is time to look at some models. No, I'm not talking about the pretty models one would expect to see from the usual Hollywood stud, but the kinds of models us Uncool peoples like to show-off: Models of Star Trek stuff.

I bought these kits years ago and I still haven't done them. I bought them with the intention of, "One day, I'll decide to want to start the hobby of model making, and when I do, I might as well have some Star Trek models to construct." I still haven't picked up the hobby, but I sure do have my Star Trek model kits. The Enterprise kit is pretty cool and the Klingon Battle Cruiser is even cooler still, but the one I'm excited about is the model of the Bridge. The Bridge. I have a model of the Enterprise Bridge.

Geek!!!!!!

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: