Wednesday, May 27, 2009

IMDB Scheme #47 - Reality Show

(Above) The reality show crew setting up to tape
me & the family eating Sunday dinner.


I am determined now more than ever to get into IMDB. My latest scheme is to get onto a reality show. Unfortunately, I picked the Uncoolest of the categories and decided to do a weight loss kind of thing entitled "I'm Fat Again". There are a couple of problems with this.

1. I'm not all that fat anymore. I used to be quite fat. I took care of it in a drastic way. I'm still in a pretty good place. I had to convince them I was fat enough to be considered 'fat again'.

2. It's probably not raising my profile in the most positive way. If you buy into the basic premise, I'm 'fat' and 'again'. And if there is one thing I've learned, there is little room for the porky in Hollywood. Hence if you believe I'm fat, that's bad. If you believe I'm not, you're probably wondering what I'm doing there in the first place.

Either way, I'm at least hoping to gain my coveted IMDB entry so that I can add in my uncredited role in the major motion picture ATL. Sheez, this is the long way around to get this done...

Anyway, "I'm Fat Again" premieres tomorrow night at 8p eastern/5p pacific on Discovery Health. And if you have HD, you can view my chubby belly in fabulous HD on DHC-HD.

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: