Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jeff & Vic Get Fit - Premiere Tonight

(Above) Jeff & Vic with Bob Greene.

Tonight is the night for the premiere "I'm Fat Again" on Discovery Health. Vic and I were crazy enough to answer an ad and before you know it, Oprah's trainer Bob Greene is strolling up our driveway with a camera crew.

I never quite felt I was fat enough to be considered 'fat again', but I was selected none-the-less. Victoria and I were taped in glorious HD in tight clothing to look as fat as possible for the camera, then they taped us working out, then they taped us doing goofy workout things, then they taped us getting lectured for eating wrong and not exercising enough.

Then we taped confessionals in our garage where I talked of little else other than my bowel movements, then they taped us some more getting lectured. Then they taped us in a therapy session, then they taped us talking about our therapy session. Then they taped us making a fake dinner, then they taped us having fake dinner conversation.

Premieres tonight at 8pm eastern/5p pacific on Discovery Health.

share this: Add to Facebook

2 comments:

kygirl said...

I sooo wish I had Discovery Health!! I hope you can watch it online as well! Bob is looking good. I have tried one of his diets and it worked....for a while. Then I "got fat again". :)

Jeffrey Rhodes said...

I'll see what I can find out about the online thing...