Friday, May 1, 2009

Jeff's Reality Show Appearance

(Above) The crew setting up to tape us eating food.

Leave it to Jeff to get on a reality show, the Uncoolest format in the television world. I'm remaining positive, but it is a weight loss show and usually those don't go well. I cannot give specifics as of yet but I can relay some of the embarrassing highlights first:

1. They taped me (in fabulous HD) in ill-fitting, tight clothing so to make sure there was an ample view of my rolls. I was weighed like a cow.

2. They taped me eating lots of food to show me being fat.

3. They taped the host making me promise the most horrible things about my behavior (like giving up TV during NFL playoffs).

4. They made me go to a therapist then taped it for national TV.

5. They taped me exercising and struggling and breathing heavily and getting dizzy.

I'm hoping I'll finally get my IMDB mention but I seriously doubt it... Premieres on May 28th, Discovery Health Channel

share this: Add to Facebook

3 comments:

anthony1133 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anthony1133 said...

Jeff, How did you lose the weight? I remember you when you where a little thick. Tell me your secret.

Jeffrey Rhodes said...

You'll have to watch the show!