Friday, May 29, 2009

Mixtape - GORnR

I found this Uncool mixtape I made for a party 25 years ago in college. I would say 'enjoy' but you probably wouldn't:

Side A
'Pressure' - Billy Joel
'Rage in the Cage' - J. Geils Band
'Turning Japanese' - Vapors
'Don't You Want Me' - Human League
'Flame Flower' - J. Geils Band
'Rock Lobster' - B-52's
Planet Claire - B-52's

Side B
'Where Were You' - Journey
'Hang Fire' - Rolling Stones
'The Spirit of Radio' - Rush
'Stop This Game' - Cheap Trick
'Hard to Say I'm Sorry' - Chicago
'Any Way You Want It' - Journey
'Satisfaction' - DEVO

share this: Add to Facebook

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Billy Joel, Human League, J. Geils Band,B-52's, Journey (be for Randy Jackson in spandex) Rolling Stones,Cheap Trick with the checkerd gutair boss!,Chicago im a big fan of horns and Peters voice
and DEVO... who didnt like DEVO?

IM SORRY JEFF, YOUR STILL LOOKING REALLY COOL TO ME!

TEEF

Jeffrey Rhodes said...

Your kinds do not sway me! (though I appreciate the thought...)