Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Travel Jack Purcell's

(Above) Jeff sporting his travel Jack Purcell's in first class!

Traveling with my travel shoes... When I hit the road, I try to put as little as I can in the carry-on and cram as much as I can into the suitcase. The risk is that I'll arrive at my location and the luggage will be lost and I'll have nothing to wear for business.

That's why I only fly with my travel Jack Purcell's. My travel Jacks are the brown leather one's that look a lot like dress shoes if you aren't paying close attention, but are actually sneakers. This way, if my luggage is lost and I have to do business in the clothes I wore on the airplane, I look a little more business-ey, and less like a dufus.

I learned that lesson the hard way a few years ago when I had to pull up to a business meeting in smelly sweatpants and a ripe t-shirt. Not a good look whether you are cool or Uncool...


share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: