Saturday, April 18, 2009

"Le Bougre" - 1st Annual Uncool Film Festival


Find more photos like this on Le Bougre

I made a little breakthrough and am now happily editing away on my short film directorial debut "Le Bougre". I'm aiming to have a premiere sometime in May and hope to plan and pull-off the Uncoolest film premiere in the history of Woodland Hills.

Since it is a short film, I was thinking I might make a sort of 1st Annual Uncool Film Festival and make it a partay (short film premieres are kind of boring unless you pair them up some how, and beer always helps).

So if you have any suggestions are submissions for other short, uncool, or whacky short films, please let me know. I can whip-up some letterhead and a quickie website and maybe (just maybe) somebody will pay the entry fee! Just be warned:

1. "Le Bougre" is going to win all of the major prizes.
2. The screening will take place at my palatial Woodland Hills estate.
3. I provide food, chips, cheeses, and pastries, beer and wine, you have to bring any liquors, etc.
4. I have kids, so keep the salty language low.
5. I have a pool, so swimming is allowed (unless I do the 'cool-guy' candle in the pool thing).
6. No playing in the treehouse.

More details coming soon!

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: