Saturday, April 4, 2009

Accidental Actor - LUCKY ep. 4


My final (for now) appearance as the evil producer. Oh sure, there's other footage of me playing this role, footage I'm trying to keep buried (another post on another day) but for now, nothing else is edited.

In this particular episode, you get to see Jeff's evil laugh. I didn't want to do it, it wasn't in the script, but my friend the director coaxed it out of me. Horrible.

When these Lucky-Nike episodes were premiered last fall here in Hollywood, I finally got to see these things on a big screen and there's nothing more disturbing than seeing ones face really, really big. That in itself is bad enough. Then at the reception following the screening, people I didn't even know were coming up to me and saying, "Hey Evil Producer, what's up?"

And I'm thinking, sheez... I'm not even an actor and I've already been typecast!

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: