Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Busboy #1

Issue #1 of Jeff's comic book 'The Busboy'. The Busboy along with his sidekick the Dishwasher, patrol the mean streets of Little Sicily fighting the evil Zan and his henchwoman the Merry Miss!

Something I did in high school to amuse myself and my friends. My friends, my brother and I worked at Velleggia's Restaurant in Little Italy, Baltimore when we were in high school. Many hijinx ensued. This comic book was a sort of an ode to our senior year adventures. Not so Uncool to have made it but probably Uncool that I pull it out and read it every once in a while!

Issue #2 was 90% complete, I sketched out an issue #3 and have a 12 issue arc completely written. One of these days, I'll find a comic book artist to help me finish!

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: