Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Book Review - "Stuff" by Jeffrey Rhodes

I was playing with my (then) new Mac computer a couple of years ago when I stumbled across a function within iPhoto that allows you to mock-up your pictures and create a book. Plus, for a low, low fee, you can actually order the book and they'll send it to your house. So I spent a week taking lots of pictures of some of the stuff I collect and I created a book. Since there is only one copy in existence, it is currently not available at Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble. But if ever make it to Woodland Hills, I'll be glad to let you take a look.

The book is divided into sections. The first part is a bunch of pictures of my Monopoly games, the second part is of course my Jack Purcell's. The third section are some pics of my camera collection, and the final part is pictures of my dvd's & books. It actually looks a little nicer than it sounds.

My review:

"I just read 'Stuff' by Jeffrey Rhodes and I must say I mightily impressed with his work. His use of nouns and verbs is exactly how its drawn up in the grammar text books. I'm also impressed by his generous use of pictures to minimize any writing that may have taken place. Highly recommended! (3 1/2 white man overbites on the jam scale)


share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: