Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jack Purcell RED Ox


As part of the Christmas wrap-up, I have some really cool things I received as gifts. Time to start showing off the wares...

One of my fancy-pantest gifts came from my well-connected Hollywood pal who know's of my love for the Jack Purcell and happened upon this particular pair of Jack's at the world famous Undefeated sneaker store. These are the Jack Purcell RED. I encourage you to read about RED, the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, which I knew nothing about until I got these sneakers.

Every bit of the packaging, from the top of the box to the tissue paper inside, to the tags, is all tricked-out in the RED logo/branding. I'm kind of a sucker for this kind of complete branding so it was just fun going through all of it.

These will be 'saver' sneakers that I can now have in reserve for an important meeting/occasion/event. I am now well loaded on the 'saver' front. Pictures below...















share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: