Friday, January 29, 2010

The Jeff(rey) Rhodes Project - Jeff-ERY Rhodes Debacle


Perhaps they exist, but I have never seen in the history of the planet a person named Jeffrey spell their name Jeff-ERY. I have seen Geoffrey and Godfrey and Jeff and Jeffrey and Jefferson and million other variations but not the dreaded ERY. It is one of those misspellings that when it occurs and you correct someone they give you the ol' shrug and 'whatever'. Whatever?

'What's the difference?' What's the differenece!

To quote a good friend of mine, "One is my name and the other is not!"

Now that I've become friends many Jeffrey Rhodes' around the world, I'm curious to know their take. Interestingly enough, more people get the Jeffrey-part wrong than they get Rhodes-part wrong.

Side note: This is normally the type of blog entry I would just keep to myself but since I've come to realize there are many more Jeffrey Rhodes' than I had ever imagined, I'm running with it.

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: