Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My House - The Ugliest Light Fixtures I've Ever Seen

There are a ton of things I really like about my lovely house here in fabulous Woodland Hills, CA. As the Uncoolest Dude in Hollywood, it is my privilege to live in one of the greatest (if not weirdest) places on Earth. The playa who used to live in the house before us had some wild times here at the place. And they were no doubt lit by the ugliest light fixtures I've ever seen in my life.

Not sure if they are faux-Asian, faux-Persian, or just faux-awful. I've been hoping that they would be so ugly that they would actually start to grow on me but I must admit that they are starting to look get worse. I'm not quite sure what the original color was supposed to be but I gather it wasn't the putrid color they are now.
I suppose I could remove them but being the cheapest guy in Hollywood (along with the Uncool-thing) I'd have to buy something to replace them. So here's hoping that three more years will change my outlook...

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: