Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jeff(rey) Rhodes Project - Pt. 2

Update! As I learn more and more about my fell Jeff Rhodes', I'm doing a census of sorts to figure out all of my alternate realities.

So far, I've become friends with 23 Jeff Rhodes' around the world. It's a pretty diverse group of Jeff Rhodes', the only constant being that they are male and they have some command of the English language. Due to privacy concerns, I cannot in good conscience mention to which Jeff Rhodes I am referring to, though due to the nature of this post, it is safe to assume that their names are indeed Jeff Rhodes:

*Texas Jeff
*Pennsylvania Jeff x 4
*Tennessee Jeff
*UK Jeff
*Virginia Jeff x 2
*Massachusetts Jeff
*California Jeff (besides me)
*Arkansas Jeff
*Arizona Jeff
*New York Jeff
*Ohio Jeff
*Mississippi Jeff
*North Carolina Jeff
*Florida Jeff
*Australia Jeff... "is looking forward to playing cricket today in 41 degree heat."
*Indiana Jeff

*A few I can't tell where they're from...

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: