Thursday, December 31, 2009

Jeff's New Guitar Game Controller

As part of the Christmas wrap-up, I have some really cool things I received as gifts. Time to start showing off the wares...

Without a doubt, my sexiest and probably most Uncool present to receive was a new guitar/game controller for my various games. My old Rock Band guitar died last summer and that created a problem. Mainly, we could no longer play Rock Band very well with just drums and a microphone. Hence, my "career" was over just as it was getting pretty good.

Then a series of miracles happened. First our old Guitar Hero 2 game, which until this time had been damaged beyond all repair, suddenly started working again. The family referred to this happy event as the 'Christmas Miracle' and the two weeks leading up to Christmas were filled with me and the boys a rockin'! Then on Christmas Eve, Santa awoke me from my egg nog induced slumber and handed me my new ax.

"Here you go my son," said Santa. "You must rock!"

It's a thing of beauty:

*Size and weight comparable to a real guitar
*Cordless
*Special adapter for use with Rock Band AND Guitar Hero on Playstation 2 & Playstation 3

Another Christmas miracle. Now time to rock...


share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: