Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cheapie Diet Soda


I so enjoy drinking diet soda but the stuff can be so darn expensive. As long as it is Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi I'm usually pretty good. But here in California, in addition to the price of the diet soda, you also pay five cents per can. Now, if you are brave enough to fight the mean homeless lady who guards the recycle return joint, you can get that money back. But spending two hours to recoup my $2 is not the best use of my time.

That's why I switched to 2 liters. At only ten cents for the recycle price, you don't hammered so hard on the recycle fee. Currently, Diet Pepsi is selling for 87 cents for a two liter locally. Guess what the Uncoolest and cheapest dude in Hollywood is doing?

So for you diet soda addicts, think 2 liters. It isn't nearly as sexy but it get you there...

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: