Thursday, June 4, 2009

You Know You're in Hollywood... the kids edition

You know you live and work in Hollywood when you start yelling at your kids about things your Dad never would have considered yellable offenses:

"Son, get your script straight before you bother me with being in your short film."

"Son, get your dirty stinking paws off of my green screen."

"Son, I thought I told you to use a tripod. What are you? An animal?"

"Son, I don't have time to import your footage into the computer. Do your own assistant editing."

"Son, do I look I have time to do a second take?"

"Son, if you don't like my performance, why don't you try to track down ANOTHER 45 year old man to do this stinking part for free... at this hour."

"Son, I think I can do that line better, give me one more take."

Finally...
"Son, if you are able to pull that budget together, I'm available for work."

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: