Tuesday, June 9, 2009

TV Show - The Title, What Should It Be?


I kind of do things in a little strange way (what a surprise) and I find I get inspired if I can latch onto one little thing early on in a project to get the juices flowing. I love cooking and am a big fan of lots of cooking shows and have worked in a few restaurants or two in my day so my tv show idea takes place in a restaurant. Not any restaurant, but a steakhouse. So in my strange, backwards way, I'm going to work on the title of the show first. Of course, this could change, and if anybody buys the idea I'll change it to whatever the flip they want, but right now, here are some title ideas:

Beef
Beefers
Beef Eaters
Beef & Cigars
The Boiled & the Burned
Seared Meat
Fine Marbling
Cuts
Meat
Meet the Meat
Meat is Yummy
Meat Eaters
Meat Cleaver
Meat Cleaver Fever
Veggies are Murder
Steak
Steakhouse
Melted Butter

TOMORROW - The log line

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: