Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Woodland Hills - Lots of Trees


I may be the Uncoolest Dude in Hollywood, but I actually live in the 'burbs (of course). A very nice place they call Woodland Hills. Home to the rich and famous (kinda and kinda).

There are lots of trees in Woodland Hills. I suppose that's part of the reasoning behind the name. I've read some history about it and apparently some dude planted lots of trees. But sheez, they're everywhere.

They even have trees in the middle of the street. There's this behemoth (pictured above) that they built the road around. There's a restaurant down the street with a tree growing right out of the manager's office.

So if you dig trees, I suppose Woodland Hills may be your place.

Plus, if you like rivers made of concrete running criss-cross through the neighborhood, you'd be in double-heaven (below).


share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: