Sunday, August 9, 2009

Volvo Station Wagon - Needs a Good Home


It saddens me beyond belief but I need to put the ol' Volvo station wagon up on the trading block. It sits quite a bit these days as I build my empire from the comfort of my fabulous Woodland Hills garage laboratory and need to trim the ol' fat in the family budget.

We've been on many adventures together over the years. Drove it through the desert to Las Vegas, to the real desert for a video shoot, to the beach and everywhere in between. It seems like only yesterday I was fleeing a gang shooting, weaving in and out of the homeless guys on skid row, or squeezing it in between two Hummers in Calabasas. Ah, the fun we had...

Anyway, she's for sale if interested... 1998, 138,000 miles, four new tires, tan interior, take a look here

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: