Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Old Game Boy



While my kids were complaining that their Nintendo DS's did not internet access and the graphics weren't up to their exact specifications, I was able to pull out my old Game Boy. That's right, believe it or not, I still have my old Game Boy from when I was a younger feller. I was trying to impress upon the kids that in the old days, we would play with simpler, more wholesome video games. We'd play honestly and for reasonable amounts of times. We did things in moderation.

I really liked that old Game Boy but I quite frankly only played one game: Tetris.

It being a Russian game, I was always under the impression that the since the old Soviet Union couldn't get us with the nuclear option, they shipped over a bunch of Tetris games and got the population hooked. Then all they had to do was march into the country unopposed and enslave us in a communist regime.

So I put some batteries in to see if the Tetris game still worked and....

(fifteen hours later)

What was I saying?

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: