Thursday, July 30, 2009

Behind the Scenes - Uncoolest Hollywood Report

I have received a lot of requests for a behind-the-scenes look at the Uncool Hollywood report so here goes. Here is a partial list of the things sitting behind me when I shoot those reports:

A large map of Carroll County, MD from the 1800's (reproduction). A caricature of my wife that she gave me for Christmas many years ago. A pile of CD's I never look at and I never will again. An old Sidekick v.1 that doesn't work and has buttons missing. A pile of scripts. An old school crank pencil sharpener and an electric one. A desktop heater. An HO-scale train car with fake wood pallets. A stack of old hotel keys. A picture of William and Jack (my sons) when they were very young. A checkbook from a closed account. A cassette tape with the only copy of my rap album DJ JOHNNY CUTS BUTCHHEAD "2 Tons of Fun". A picture of a spaceship I drew when I was a kid. A pile of Monopoly games. A stack of Ben Franklin 1963 half-dollars in a container. An old disk drive that doesn't work and has nothing on it anyway. A microphone from my tape recorder when I was a kid.

And some other stuff...

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: