Saturday, February 20, 2010

Uncool Dude - A Statistical Analysis Top 5

One of the cool things about the internet is the ability to track what people look at. A lot of traffic here on my humble website is somewhat random. People are on the lookout for something, do a Google search and then end up on jeffreyrhodes.com. What other way to explain the top 5 searched blog entries here on the site in reverse order:

5. My Electronic Football entry - There must be more people than I thought who had these really primitive handheld football games because this has been quite consistent since it first went up.

4. I created this FEES FOR SERVICES page mainly as a joke but also to snag the occassional writing gig if someone needed something quality at a reasonable price. I am as of yet to receive even an inquiry let alone an order but at least I know this page is working because it is consistently a top five page. Perhaps I have some fans who enjoying this page more as a joke!

3. I photoshopped a picture of myself on a guy wearing a tight bike riding suit. Living in a place where lots of people ride bikes and wear silly outfits, I came up with an entry last March describing my disgust. It has been top five ever since.

2. My Jack Purcell Shoe Repair Tips is the one entry in the list I can understand how it became popular. It is a practical tip, it is well thought-out and has lots of pictures. This one went up in March 2009.

1. The most popular blog entry, by far, is my Home Urinal blog entry from January 24, 2009. It was only my third blog entry ever and still the most popular. I guess I'm not the only one who has kids with poor aim!

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: