Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Orioles Baseball - 2010 - A New Start

Jeff's favorite Oriole from back in the day Randy Milligan (above).

I'm making a fresh start with the Baltimore Orioles this year. I grew up with the classic birds of the 70's and 80's and was a fan for many years. I even had season tickets for a few years in the late 80's / early 90's with my good friend Steve Weinstein. But the team has been abysmal for ten years now, they seem to have no personality or fire or desire or inspiration or talent. Does that stop me? No.

I've decided I'm going to try my hardest to follow this team through this downturn and be the good fan that I am. Hopefully, I won't change my mind during the first of the seven eight game losing streaks.

Above is a picture of one of my favorite Orioles from the 80's Randy "The Crazy Irishman" Milligan. I may be confusing him with one of my favorite Baltimore Colts Randy McMillan so I'm not really sure. But either way, I'm back on the Orioles wagon!

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: