Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl XLIV Prediction - Choices, Choices

I am not pleased that my beloved Ravens lost to Indy in the NFL playoffs so I am not pleased that they are in the Super Bowl. Generally, at this point I give some whacky prediction about how I predict I will not watch the Super Bowl but will watch some other Uncool thing. But the more I thought about (with the rain and all) the more I realized I was probably going to watch the Super Bowl.

Then my wife informed me we have a home Bible fellowship meeting on that night. So now the conflict really starts. Do I ignore the fact that I really don't want to watch the game and whine about missing the Super Bowl for home Bible fellowship? Or do I take my lumps and have a pretty funny blog entry?

I'm not sure the other husbands in the home Bible fellowship have thought through the fact that Super Bowl is on that night because I'm sure there is interest there as well. I'm wondering if we are going to do one of those "Every Sunday is a Super Sunday" or perhaps postpone. I win either way!

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: