Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Jeff's Uncool Predictions for 2010

Every year beginning with this one, I have issued an annual list of predictions for the coming year.

Prediction #1 - I will NOT watch American Idol

Prediction #2 - I will NOT watch 'The Oscars', 'The Emmy's', 'People's Choice Award', 'MTV Music Awards', 'MTV Movie Awards', 'BET Awards', 'The Tony Awards', 'Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards', 'The ESPY's', etc. There's always a chance, so I never say never, but my record has been pretty strong the past five or six years at avoiding all of this.

Prediction #3 - I will turn up on television someplace this year. I have one thing shot that I'm pretty sure will air and there's a good chance I'll be on but I'm thinking this might another banner year.

Prediction #4 - My ice maker in the freezer will continue to only make one batch per day until March when it will stop even doing that.

Prediction #5 - I will forget I made any of these predictions by next week.

share this: Add to Facebook

No comments: